The National Suspension and Debarment Training Program (NSDTP) is a comprehensive training program designed for Federal law enforcement officers, agency counsel, prosecutors, auditors and analysts, suspension and debarment officials, attorneys and staff. Suspension and debarment are administrative remedies that may be useful tools in contract and grant fraud investigations. The program is taught by a staff of professional attorneys who have served as debarring officials, agency counsel, investigators, and agents. This course provides a complete overview of the suspension and debarment process.
This program is open to investigators, auditors, analysts, suspension and debarment officials, suspension and debarment attorneys, agency counsel, IG Counsel, suspension and debarment staff, any government employees involved with suspension and debarment issues, and individuals serving as direct law enforcement support personnel.
Required Training Materials
- Understanding the Suspension and Debarment Process
- Analyzing the Suspension and Debarment Case
- Link Analysis
- Resolving and Suspension and Debarment Case
- Fraud Investigation Process
- Federal organization personnel should contact their agency training officer to register for training, email questions to FLETCAdmissions@fletc.dhs.gov or telephone 912-267-3344.
- State, local and tribal officers requesting training should register online. If organizational support is required or you have additional needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-743-5382.
- International (non-US) personnel should email FLETCemail@example.com or telephone 912-261-4023.
Program Contact Info
Glynco: (912) 267-3166
NOTE: For Export training programs only, the below forms must be completed and faxed to the Training Specialist at 912-267-2500.