FLETC Small Business Specialist
SAM.gov -- The System for Award Management (SAM.gov) is an official website of the U.S. Government. There is no cost to use SAM.gov. You can use this site to:
- Register to do business with the U.S. Government
- Update, renew, or check the status of your entity registration
- Search for entity registration and exclusion records
- Search for assistance listings (formerly CFDA.gov), wage determinations (formerly WDOL.gov), contract opportunities (formerly FBO.gov), and contract data reports (formerly part of FPDS.gov).
- View and submit BioPreferred and Service Contract Reports
- Access publicly available award data via data extracts and system accounts
Acquisition Planning Forecast System (APFS) -- The APFS website provides information on planned requirements for the current fiscal year as well as contracts that have been awarded by FLETC. This information gives businesses an idea of the types of supplies, services, and construction projects FLETC may acquire over the current fiscal year. In addition, points of contacts for firms that have been awarded contracts are provided as a resource for sub-contracting possibilities.
Cybersecurity Training for New Employees and Contractors
Following FLETC policy, users of FLETC information technology (IT) systems must complete initial cybersecurity awareness training to access FLETC IT systems. In addition, users are required to follow established rules of behavior when using FLETC IT systems and resources.
FLETC will be unable to provide access to IT resources without the training certificate.