The International Pre-Deployment Training, Security Overseas Seminar (IPTSO) is open to DHS personnel only. Fulfills Department of State requirements for personal security training for personnel requesting country clearance for permanent and temporary duty of 30 days or more. Curriculum is certified to meet the objectives of the Foreign Service Institute Security Overseas Seminar.
Students must be from a DHS component agency and scheduled for international assignment.
Required Training Materials
- Agency Instruction and/or Activity
- Security Overseas Seminar
- Program Review
- The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) partner with numerous federal agencies to provide law enforcement training. If you are a member of one of these Participating Organizations, please contact your agency training officer for class availability. If your agency is not a partner organization of the FLETC and you are interested in attending a course, please contact us at FLETC Admissions. Class availability is limited for non-partner organizations.
- The FLETC supports our local law enforcement communities by providing training opportunities, onsite at FLETC campuses and exported to host locations across the United States. State, local and tribal officers can apply for this training at FLETC Application for Student Training (FAST).
- For more information on all training at FLETC, please contact us at FLETC Admissions.
Program Contact Info
Cheltenham: (301) 877-8420