Based on the current weather conditions and the forecast for Hurricane Dorian, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers plans to conduct business as usual next week.
As Monday is Labor Day, FLETC staff are to report to duty Tuesday, September 3, 2019, at their regular time.
FLETC will continue to monitor Hurricane Dorian’s path and provide updates, as needed, on the internet, social media, the FLETC mobile app, and the FLETC 1-800 number (see list below).
• Hurricane Communications and Telework Considerations
• 1-800-79FLETC or 1-800-793-5382
• FLETC.gov – Main Page under Tropical Storm Dorian Updates
• On Twitter - @FLETC/ https://twitter.com/FLETC
• On Facebook – FLETC Headquarters/ http://www.facebook.com/fletc
• On Instagram – FLETC/ https://www.instagram.com/fletc/
• FLETC Mobile App – available at the Apple Store and Google Play
Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
Protocol & Communications Office