On-Campus Registration Information
Building 1 Hours
The FLETC registration office (Building 1) is open 24 hours every day of the week to assist arriving and departing students. Unless otherwise arranged in advance between the student's employing agency and the FLETC, the designated travel day for arriving students is the day before his/her class begins.
Students arriving via private or government vehicle will stop at Building 1 located outside the Main Gate for vehicle registration and, if necessary, for weapon check-in. Housing assignments will be made and Center identification badge will be issued. Do not unload luggage until housing assignment has been made at Registration in Building1.
Students arriving via Center Bus will be taken to the Registration Office in Building 1, where housing assignments will be made and Center identification badge will be issued. Students carrying weapons will be taken to Security in Building 1 to check in weapons before going to their assigned rooms.
Class packets will be provided at Registration which will contain information regarding the Center and class specifics: i.e., building number, location of classroom, starting time, and maps.
Processing at Building 1
To expedite your registration at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers in Glynco, Georgia, please follow the below advanced and basic student registration procedures.
- Before arriving at the FLETC, complete Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Student Registration Form, FTC-SEM-30 (see below) and print it immediately. Note: You must print the completed form before closing the file. Your changes will not be saved.
- Upon arrival at the FLETC, present the completed Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Student Registration Form at either the Advanced or Basic Student Registration window in Building 1. If you do not complete this form, you will need to obtain a copy in Building 1 and complete it before you approach the registration window.
- Carry your personal identification with photograph (e.g., driver’s license) and vehicle license plate number (for students driving on the FLETC campus) to the registration window.
- For students who registered late, we recommend that you have a copy of a letter from your agency showing your enrollment in the specific class. This will expedite the registration process if your name is not listed on the class roster.
- Please report registration problems to your class coordinator the first day of training. Your class coordinator will address the problem with the appropriate FLETC officials.
Note: The FLETC is planning to implement similar advanced student registration procedures at the FLETC field training sites. Implementation dates are pending.