The Instructional Systems Design Training Program (ISDTP) is designed to provide training for instructors and other personnel who require knowledge of the Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process. The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) ISD model (ADDIE-R) is taught, which closely follows the standard ADDIE model. The ISDTP provides skills needed for course and program development and/or revision. The ISDTP is a FLETC Center Advanced (CA) program.
Must be employed by FLETC or a Partner Organization.
Required Training Materials
All training materials will be supplied by the FLETC.
- Analyzing the Training Need
- Course Design Phase
- Development Phase
- Implementation of Instruction
- Evaluation of Training
- Course/Program Revision
- System Approach to Training
- The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) partner with numerous federal agencies to provide law enforcement training. If you are a member of one of these Participating Organizations, please contact your agency training officer for class availability. If your agency is not a partner organization of the FLETC and you are interested in attending a course, please contact us at FLETC Admissions. Class availability is limited for non-partner organizations.
- The FLETC supports our local law enforcement communities by providing training opportunities, onsite at FLETC campuses and exported to host locations across the United States. State, local and tribal officers can apply for this training at FLETC Application for Student Training (FAST).
- For more information on all training at FLETC, please contact us at FLETC Admissions.
Program Contact Info
Glynco: (912) 267-2362