The Drug Law Enforcement Training Program (XP) (DLETP) is designed for newly assigned drug investigators or those assigned to street crime units with a drug enforcement responsibility.
Applicant must be a law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony and/or misdemeanor violations of federal, state, local, tribal, or military criminal laws.
Required Training Materials
- Technical and Physical Surveillance
- Patrol Initiated Drug Investigations
- Contact and Cover
- Source Management
- Undercover Operations
- Diverted Pharmaceuticals
- Operational Planning
- Drug Recognition
- Roadside Interviewing and Interrogations
- Developing Reasonable Suspicion
- Looking Beyond the Ticket
- Enforcement Option
- Clandestine Laboratory Safety
- Marijuana Cultivation Investigations
- Federal organization personnel should contact their agency training officer to register for training, email questions to FLETCAdmissions@fletc.dhs.gov or telephone 912-267-3344.
- State, local and tribal officers requesting training should register online. If organizational support is required or you have additional needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-743-5382.
- International (non-US) personnel should email FLETCemail@example.com or telephone 912-261-4023.
Program Contact Info
Glynco: (912) 267-2118