For the Requestor
- For FLETC to consider an official request for international training or technical assistance it must be in writing on official letterhead. The letter should be addressed to:
Division Chief; International Training Division, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
1131 Chapel Crossing Road, Bldg 90
Glynco, GA 31524
- The request should include the following information:
- The type of training or technical assistance requested
- The target date(s) of the training or assistance
- Who will be paying for the training or assistance
- Location of the training or assistance (country and city training will take place)
- The type of audience and law enforcement affiliation
- The purpose of the training or assistance
- The name and complete contact information for a point of contact
- If there are any questions concerning the process to request training or technical assistance, please contact the ITD at (912) 554-4354.
- For the requesting party please keep in mind that all written requests will be considered; however, until FLETC resources and other obligations can be reviewed by management, FLETC cannot honor a request for training or technical assistance made outside management's concurrence and approval.