For the Requestor
- For FLETC to consider an official request for international training or technical assistance it must be in writing on official letterhead.
- The letter should be addressed to:
National Capital Region/ International Training Division
Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
9000 Commo Road
Cheltenham, MD 20588
- The request should include the following information:
- The type of training or technical assistance requested
- The target date(s) of the training or assistance
- Who will be paying for the training or assistance
- Location of the training or assistance (country and city training will take place)
- The type of audience and law enforcement affiliation
- The purpose of the training or assistance
- The name and complete contact information for a point of contact
- If there are any questions concerning the process to request training or technical assistance, please contact the ITD at (912) 554-4354.
- For the requesting party please keep in mind that all written requests will be considered; however, until FLETC resources and other obligations can be reviewed by management, FLETC cannot honor a request for training or technical assistance made outside management's concurrence and approval.
Phone: (912) 554-4354
Fax: (912) 267-2189