State and Local TrainingUp one level
Celebrating 30 Years of providing low cost and tuition-free training to state, local, campus and tribal law enforcement officers across the nation.
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) provide tuition-free and low cost training to state, local, campus, tribal and territorial law enforcement agencies. Programs are conducted across the United States and are normally hosted by a local law enforcement agency. Training is also conducted at FLETC facilities located in Glynco (Brunswick), GA; Artesia, NM; Charleston, SC; and Cheltenham, MD.The advanced training programs and workshops offered are developed with the advice, assistance and support of federal, state, local, tribal and campus law enforcement agencies and experts. Training is continuously updated to ensure accuracy and relevance to today’s issues and is certified by each state’s Peace Officer’s Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) if/when certification is available.
If you would like to receive periodic training fliers from us, please complete the Training Notices Sign Up Form. Fliers will be sent to you as training becomes available in your area. You can easily opt out at any time should you decide to discontinue receiving our training notices.
Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
1131 Chapel Crossing Rd., Bldg. 2200
Glynco, GA 31524
Phone: (800) 743-5382 or (912) 267-2345
Hours of Operation
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday through Friday, EST
- Tuition-Free Training Programs
- Registration Information
- Important Info for NEW Students
- State and Local Resource Catalog
- Use If You Already Have a FLETC Training Account
- FLETC Advanced Training Programs (Fee Based)
- SLTD FY2015 Projections
- 2015 FLETC training options for State, Local and Tribal law enforcement. Includes training request form.
- Receive Training Notices Sign Up Form
- Other State and Local Training Links
- State and Local Training FAQs
- How to Host a Training Program in Your Classroom or Training Facility
This page contains links to some PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.