You can help food banks and pantries stay stocked during summer months when they traditionally see a decrease in donations and an increase in demand.
- Field offices will share their collections with local food banks with the goal of ensuring that the FFF campaign will stretch across America and be visible and active in every state.
- In 2017, FLETC collected 47,289 lbs. Our goal for 2018 is to collect 50,000 lbs. We need ALL hands to support and serve in the fight to reduce hunger!
- Quantity is important, but so is mindfulness toward good nutrition to be healthy.
- So, give generously and think nutritiously.
Ways to Donate through Feds Feed Families
- Donation boxes located in FLETC buildings at all sites
- FLETC Recreation Association Stores at Charleston, Artesia, and Glynco
- Online Shopping
2018 Feds Feed Families Coordinators
- FFF Coordinators
- FFF Monthly Weight Collection Report (coming soon!)