The IALE program is designed as an introductory level training program on law enforcement investigative analysis. The program provides a firm foundation and baseline for criminal/law enforcement investigative analysts. It is based around the core competencies of an analyst and the analytical standards for law enforcement analysts. IALE culminates with a practical exercise devoted to analytical methods and presenting an analytical product. The participant needs to have basic computer skills prior to enrolling in this program.
Required Training Materials
- Courtroom Testimony
- Courtroom Evidence
- Federal Court Procedures
- Legal Issues for Intelligence and Investigative Analysts
- Fourth Amendment
- 5th & 6th Amendments
- IALE Final PE
- Sources of Information for Investigative Analysts
- Analytical Methods
- Investigative Analysis for Law Enforcement
- Investigative Applications of Electronic Spreadsheets
- The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) partner with numerous federal agencies to provide law enforcement training. If you are a member of one of these Participating Organizations, please contact your agency training officer for class availability. If your agency is not a partner organization of the FLETC and you are interested in attending a course, please contact us at FLETC Admissions. Class availability is limited for non-partner organizations.
- The FLETC supports our local law enforcement communities by providing training opportunities, onsite at FLETC campuses and exported to host locations across the United States. State, local and tribal officers can apply for this training at FLETC Application for Student Training (FAST).
- For more information on all training at FLETC, please contact us at FLETC Admissions.
Program Contact Info
Glynco: (912) 267-3234 or (912) 267-3166