US flag   Official website of the Department of Homeland Security

Personal Assistance Services

In 2017, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released a Questions and Answers guide to assist federal agencies to provide personal assistance services (PAS) under Section 501 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. EEOC Issues New Guide to Assist Federal Agencies to Provide Personal Assistance Services (PAS). Consistent with the EEOC’s guidance until further notice, requests for Personal Assistance Services will be processed under reasonable accommodations procedures and may be requested by contacting FLETC’s Disability Program Manager in the EEO Office at (912) 267-3316.

If you have questions about the above information, or about reasonable accommodation issues in general, please contact:

Disability Program Manager
Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
Glynco, GA  31524
Phone: (912) 267-3316
Fax: (912) 261-4586