EmploymentUp one level
Welcome to the employment information portion of our web site. We hope that we can answer many of your questions about employment opportunities at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC).
- http://dhs.usajobs.gov -- This is the DHS web site which contains job openings and announcements for the Department of Homeland Security, including the FLETC. You may customize your searches for the types of jobs you are seeking
- http://www.usajobs.gov -- This is the OPM web site which contains job openings and announcements for the entire Federal government, including the FLETC. You may customize your searches for the types of jobs you are seeking.
Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers
Human Capital Division (HCD)
1131 Chapel Crossing Road
Glynco, GA 31524
Phone: (912) 267-2289 HCD Helpline
FAX: (912) 280-5101 (Do not fax application packets)
Veterans Information: (912) 267-3414
- General Descriptions of Instructor Positions
- Voluntary Applicant File (VAF) (PDF)
- Non-Competitive Appointing Authorities Definitions (Word)
- Status Candidate Definitions (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Procedures (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- EEO policy and information.
- Employment FAQs
This page contains links to some PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.