The Drug Law Enforcement Training Program (XP) (DLETP) is designed for newly assigned drug investigators or those assigned to street crime units with a drug enforcement responsibility.
Applicant must be a law enforcement officer/agent with arrest authority in the prevention, detection, apprehension, detention and/or investigation of felony and/or misdemeanor violations of federal, state, local, tribal, or military criminal laws.
Required Training Materials
- Technical and Physical Surveillance
- Patrol Initiated Drug Investigations
- Contact and Cover
- Source Management
- Undercover Operations
- Diverted Pharmaceuticals
- Operational Planning
- Drug Recognition
- Roadside Interviewing and Interrogations
- Developing Reasonable Suspicion
- Looking Beyond the Ticket
- Enforcement Option
- Clandestine Laboratory Safety
- Marijuana Cultivation Investigations
- The Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers (FLETC) partner with numerous federal agencies to provide law enforcement training. If you are a member of one of these Participating Organizations, please contact your agency training officer for class availability. If your agency is not a partner organization of the FLETC and you are interested in attending a course, please contact us at FLETC Admissions. Class availability is limited for non-partner organizations.
- The FLETC supports our local law enforcement communities by providing training opportunities, onsite at FLETC campuses and exported to host locations across the United States. State, local and tribal officers can apply for this training at FLETC Application for Student Training (FAST).
- For more information on all training at FLETC, please contact us at FLETC Admissions.
Program Contact Info
Glynco: (912) 267-2118