Advanced Training Student Registration
To expedite your registration at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers in Glynco, Georgia, please follow the below advanced student registration procedures.
- Before arriving at the FLETC, complete Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Student Registration Form, FTC-SEM-30 (06/06) and print it immediately. Note: You must print the completed form before closing the file. Your changes will not be saved.
- Upon arrival at the FLETC, present the completed Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Student Registration Form at the Advanced Student Registration window in Building 1. If you do not complete this form, you will need to obtain a copy in Building 1 and complete it before you approach the registration window.
- Carry your personal identification with photograph (e.g., driver’s license) and vehicle license plate number (for students driving on the FLETC campus) to the registration window.
- For students who registered late, we recommend that you have a copy of a letter from your agency showing your enrollment in the specific class. This will expedite the registration process if your name is not listed on the class roster.
- Please report registration problems to your class coordinator the
first day of training. Your class coordinator will address the problem
with the appropriate FLETC officials.
Note: The FLETC is planning to implement similar advanced student registration procedures at the FLETC field training sites. Implementation dates are pending.