Law Enforcement Instructor In-Service Training Program (LEIISTP)Up one level
The Law Enforcement Instructor In-Service Training Program (LEIISTP) is designed to certify Senior Instructors and law enforcement Program Specialists, and provide a means of recertifying both Lead and Senior Instructors at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). Others who desire to maintain their instructor certification may also attend this program. The LEIISTP is a Center Advanced training program managed by the Training Methodologies Branch (TMB) of the Training Innovation Division (TID). The program is offered approximately six to eight times annually to Center instructors and Partner Organization personnel assigned to Center programs. It is also open to Partner Organizations on a space-available basis.
Length: 3 class days
- Analyzing the Training Need
- Course Design Phase
- Development Phase
- Evaluation of Training
- Implementation of Instruction
- Systems Approach to Training
Prerequisites for Attendance
There are no prerequisites for this class.
- G_LEIISTP-301 / Glynco, GA -- Oct 02, 2012 to Oct 04, 2012
- G_LEIISTP-302 / Glynco, GA -- Jul 09, 2013 to Jul 11, 2013
- G_LEIISTP-303 / Glynco, GA -- Sep 24, 2013 to Sep 26, 2013