Technical Operations DivisionUp one level
The Technical Operations Division (TOD) is a division within the Office of Mission Support (OMS) at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). TOD is mandated with designing, developing, coordinating, and administering training programs related to the prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of crime through the use of electronic surveillance equipment, digital imaging, and the seizure of digital evidence through computer forensics.
We train those who protect our homeland to employ advanced technology to aggressively and effectively combat crime and terrorism.
Delivering training on the world’s most advanced crime-fighting technology to secure and protect America.
State, Local, Campus, and Tribal agencies:
Information regarding availability of seats, program costs, and/or registration procedures.
Technical Operations Training Facility
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Glynco, GA 31524
Phone: (912) 267-2702
Fax: (912) 267-2797
- Basic Incident Response to Digital Evidence Program (BIRDE)
- Computer Network Investigations Training Program (CNITP)
- Covert Electronic Surveillance Program (CESP)
- Covert Electronic Tracking Program (CETP)
- Digital Evidence Acquisition Specialist Training Program (DEASTP)
- Internet Protocol Camera Program (IPCP)
- Introduction to Digital Evidence Analysis (IDEA)
- Macintosh Forensics Training Program (MFTP)
- Mobile Device Investigations Program (MDIP)
- Recovery of Evidence from CCTV Video Recordings (RECVR)
- Seized Computer Evidence Recovery Specialist (SCERS)
- Wi-Fi Tools for Analysis and GEO Locating Program (WTAG)