Leadership Institute BranchUp one level
- To prepare our clients to lead themselves and others effectively in accomplishing the noble goals and missions of their law enforcement organizations.
- To provide the American public with law enforcement leaders who are worthy of their trust, responsive to their needs, and deserving of their support.
- To become a national center for the advancement of leadership excellence throughout the law enforcement community.
The Institute: Dedicated to Law Enforcement Leaders
- The Leadership Institute Branch (LIB) delivers its training programs “seminar style” in facilities dedicated to and fashioned for law enforcement leaders. Classes are conducted in a conference facility that includes two classrooms, six breakout rooms, a relaxing lounge area, and a business center complete with internet access, printers, copiers, and facsimile services. Our staff is committed to providing you with not only training that meets your leadership needs, but also with the support and service that recognizes and respects your leadership role.
Our Instructional Staff: Devoted to Your Leadership Training and Development, We are “Leaders past, serving leaders present, for America’s future.”
- To ensure that the specific needs and concerns of law enforcement supervisors and managers are addressed, LIB’s management and instructional staff are themselves former law enforcement leaders representative from a variety of law enforcement organizations. Combined, LIB’s staff has over 200 years of service to law enforcement. LIB instructors have held positions as former Federal Senior Executive Service (SES), Superintendent of State Police, Command and Management officials, and Special Agents-in-Charge (SAC’s) from organizations such as the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Inspector-General community, National Park Service, National Security Agency, U.S. Customs Training Academy, and the United States Park Police. Additionally, instructors hold a variety of certifications from nationally and internationally renowned leadership training and development companies such as the Ken Blanchard Companies, Inc., Target Training International, and High Performing Systems, Inc. Our staff is proud to represent all branches of the Armed Forces.
On-line registration is currently not available for this program. To register contact the FLETC’s Training Resources Coordination Division at 912-267-2269 or by Fax at 912-267-3323.
Leadership Institute Branch
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
1131 Chapel Crossing Road
Glynco, GA 31524
Telephone: (912) 267-2153
Fax: (912) 267-2745
The Leadership Institute Branch
“Ennobling, Enabling and Encouraging Those Who Choose to Lead”