International Banking and Money Laundering Training Program (IBMLTP)Up one level
The primary focus of this program is geographically diverse money laundering methods. Schemes relating to various areas of the world are discussed. The program includes discussions of money laundering and related laws, including the Bank Secrecy Act, the Money Laundering Control Act and the USA Patriot Act. The program includes a brief discussion of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network as a resource. In addition, the participants are introduced to the function of the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Traditional and non-traditional international banking is discussed as it relates to facilitating the movement of proceeds of criminal activity and terrorist financing. A two hour block on methods of financing terrorism is included in the program.
Length: The training program is 1-week in duration and has a total of 37 course hours. On the last day of scheduled training, the training program will conclude at approximately 11:30 a.m.
Prerequisites for Attendance
There are no prerequisites for this class, other than the participants must be in a law enforcement occupation and with a federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.
Investigative Operations Division
Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
Glynco, GA 31524
Phone: (912) 267-3166
Fax: (912) 267 2500
Training Dates and Other Items
- XP_IBMLTP-404 / Washington, DC ($750 - $950 per student) -- Sep 08, 2014 to Sep 12, 2014
- G_IBMLTP-501 / Glynco, GA -- Nov 03, 2014 to Nov 07, 2014
- G_IBMLTP-502 / Glynco, GA -- Jan 26, 2015 to Jan 30, 2015
- G_IBMLTP-503 / Glynco, GA -- Feb 23, 2015 to Feb 27, 2015
- G_IBMLTP-504 / Glynco, GA -- Apr 20, 2015 to Apr 24, 2015
- G_XP_IBMLTP-501 / Irvine, CA -- Jun 15, 2015 to Jun 19, 2015