Financial Fraud InstituteUp one level
The Financial Fraud Institute of the Investigative Operations Division provides basic and advanced training in general financial investigations, money laundering and asset forfeiture investigations, fraud investigations, cybercrime and internet investigations, law enforcement intelligence, and investigative software applications.
Contact and Registration Information
For Additional Information call (912) 267-3166 or email FLETC-IOD-FinancialFraudInstitute@dhs.gov.
- Case Organization and Presentation Training Program (COPTP)
- Economic Crimes Investigation and Analysis (ECIA)
- Financial Forensic Techniques Training Program (FFTTP)
- Grant Fraud Investigation Training Program (GFITP)
- International Banking and Money Laundering Training Program (IBMLTP)
- Internet Investigations Training Program (IITP)
- Intelligence Analyst Training Program (IATP)
- Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture Training Program (MLAFTP)
- National Suspension and Debarment Training Program (NSDTP)
- Procurement Fraud Investigation Training Program (PFITP)
- Product Substitution Investigations Training Program (PSITP)
This page contains links to some PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.