International StudentsUp one level
International students may attend training programs at FLETC on a space-available and reimbursable basis. All non-U.S. citizens' applications for FLETC training are submitted to the ICBB for processing.
All prospective applicants must:
- be a sworn law enforcement officer or have a law enforcement affiliation
- be at least 85% proficient in the use and comprehension of English
- meet all prerequisites established for the training program
For detailed information, instructions, and samples, please see the links below:
Questions or requests for additional information can be sent via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Students Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Recommendation Letter
- Non-U.S. Citizen Registration Request and Payment Form (Word)