Procedures for Requesting International Capacity Building
For the Requestor
1. For FLETC to consider an official request for international training or technical assistance it must be in writing on official letterhead.
2. The letter should be addressed to:
Branch Chief; International Capacity Building Branch Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
1131 Chapel Crossing Road, Bldg 681
Glynco, GA 31524
3. The request should include the following information:
- The type of training or technical assistance requested
- The target date(s) of the training or assistance
- Who will be paying for the training or assistance
- Location of the training or assistance (country and city training will take place)
- The type of audience and law enforcement affiliation
- The purpose of the training or assistance
- The name and complete contact information for a point of contact
4. If there are any questions concerning the process to request training or technical assistance, please contact the ICBB at (912) 267-2185.
For the requesting party please keep in mind that all written requests will be considered; however, until FLETC resources and other obligations can be reviewed by management, FLETC cannot honor a request for training or technical assistance made outside management's concurrence and approval.