Law Enforcement First Responder Training Program (LEFRTP)Up one level
The LEFRTP is a 3 day classroom-based training program that covers the topics most applicable to law enforcement officers as first responders. Law enforcement officers must be trained and equipped to respond to virtually any situation, including criminal acts, terrorist attacks and other large-scale emergencies. These officers will need to use a system of command to achieve a coordinated and effective incident response. The LEFRTP will provide training, guidelines, and resources to address these, as well as other important issues. The LEFRTP is designed for law enforcement officers and law enforcement support personnel. The practical application of sound response principles is a main theme of this training program.
Length: 3 Days
Pre-Attack Behavior and Violence Prevention
Crisis Intervention Communication and Management
Rapid Deployment to an Active Shooter
Weapons of Mass Destruction
Incident Command System
Tuition and Cost
Tuition is free. Students will be responsible for travel, meals and lodging.
FOR COURSES BEING HELD AT FLETC FACILITIES (i.e., Glynco, GA; Artesia, NM, Charleston, SC): Meals will be provided at no cost for qualified attendees and lodging will be provided at no cost for those who work more than 50 miles from the training location.
Prerequisites for Attendance
Qualified applicants must be full-time, sworn law enforcement peace officers.
- Click here for registration information
- Training Account Login -- Use If You Already Have a FLETC Training Account
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-743-5382.
- York, ME -- Apr 29, 2014 to May 01, 2014
- Little Rock, AR -- May 06, 2014 to May 08, 2014
- Charleston, SC -- May 13, 2014 to May 15, 2014
- Artesia, NM -- May 20, 2014 to May 22, 2014
- Cheltenham, MD -- Jun 03, 2014 to Jun 05, 2014
- Artesia, NM -- Jun 10, 2014 to Jun 12, 2014
- Charleston, SC -- Jun 17, 2014 to Jun 19, 2014
- Artesia, NM -- Jul 08, 2014 to Jul 10, 2014
- Charleston, SC -- Jul 15, 2014 to Jul 17, 2014
- Laramie, WY -- Jul 22, 2014 to Jul 24, 2014
- Artesia, NM -- Jul 29, 2014 to Jul 31, 2014
- Charleston, SC -- Aug 05, 2014 to Aug 07, 2014
- Nampa, ID -- Aug 12, 2014 to Aug 14, 2014
- Artesia, NM -- Aug 19, 2014 to Aug 21, 2014
- Charleston, SC -- Aug 26, 2014 to Aug 28, 2014