Law Enforcement Adjunct Instructor Training ProgramUp one level
The Law Enforcement Adjunct Instructor Training Program (LEAITP) is designed to provide training for law enforcement personnel that require knowledge of the principles and techniques of instruction. The LEAITP incorporates a variety of instructional methodologies including lectures, discussions, laboratories and a practical exercise. Additionally, numerous courses in education and training principles are presented to prepare students to conduct quality training.
Length: 5 Training Days
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Student Centered Learning
- Instructional Methodologies
- Lesson Plan Development
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Objectives
- 30 Minute Student Presentations
- Classroom Management
- Testing and Assessment
Tuition and Cost
TUITION-FREE Attendees are responsible for all travel, lodging and meal expenses.
Prerequisites for Attendance
Qualified applicants must be full-time, sworn law enforcement peace officers.
The best way to register is via the on-line registration system. This system allows you to register at your convenience, change your courses, cancel out of a program, and receive electronic feedback on the status of your request.
- Create an Account — This link will allow you to apply for all training programs. It also lets you track your training once you have applied. After signing up for the account, you will receive a user name and password by email. Then, you will be ready to sign in and request a seat in training programs.
- Training Account Login — Use this link if you have read the information (above) and already have a FLETC Training Account.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us at email@example.com or call 800-743-5382.
There are currently no training dates or other items within this program.