Intelligence Awareness for Law Enforcement Executives Training Program (IALEETP)Up one level
The Intelligence Awareness for Law Enforcement Executives Training Program (IALEETP) is a 6 hour specialized training program designed to provide state, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement executives with a working knowledge of the National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan (NCISP), the criminal intelligence process and their important role in working towards the systematic sharing of information among the law enforcement community. Highlights of the program include an introduction to the National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan, the concept of Intelligence Led Policing, and the legal and privacy considerations associated with information collection, storage, and dissemination. The program includes a regional terrorism update by the FUSION Center from the area the training is held. Reference materials are provided to students in digital form. Students are welcomed and encouraged to bring laptops to class. Please review the training schedule and apply for a program in your area.
- Ability to better direct intelligence collection activities
- Supervision requirements related to dissemination and retention of intelligence data
- Ability to better facilitate and promote the systematic sharing of intelligence data
- Awareness of the fundamentals of Intelligence Led Policing
Length: 1 Day
- The Criminal Intelligence Process; Its role in enhancing public safety
- The Philosophy and Design of Intelligence Led Policing
- Legal and Privacy Considerations
- NCISP What you Need to know
- Regional Information and Intelligence Sharing Resources
- Regional Terrorism Update from Fusion Center staff
Tuition and Cost
Tuition free. Students will be responsible for travel, meals and lodging.
Prerequisites for Attendance
State, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement executives (Chiefs, Sheriffs, and other command level personnel). Open to U.S. Citizens ONLY.
- Click here for registration information
- Training Account Login -- Use If You Already Have a FLETC Training Account
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-74FLETC.
- Lincoln, RI -- Aug 06, 2013