Instructional Techniques for Non-Lethal Training Ammunition
The Instructional Techniques for Non-Lethal Training Ammunition (ITNTA) is a three day advanced train-the-trainer program. It is designed to provide information and training in the safe use of non-lethal training ammunition and in developing use of force scenario-based training for agency firearms instructors. This program is designed to be conducted at state, local or tribal law enforcement agency’s training facility. This enables the training to be more accessible to non-lethal training instructors and provides a better understanding of NLTA applications while utilizing their existing facilities.
Length: 3 Class Days
- Guidelines for Role Players
- Interactive Training
- NLTA Supplement to Training
- Personnel for Conducting Interactive Training with NLTA
- Phases of Training
- Scenario Development and Other NLTA Applications
- Survival Stress, Mental Preparation and Crisis Rehearsals
- Training Weapons, Ammunition, Protective Equipment, Facilities
Tuition and Cost
Tuition is free. Students will be responsible for travel, meals and lodging.
Prerequisites for Attendance
Applicants must be sworn state, local, campus or tribal law enforcement officers.
The best way to register is via the on-line registration system. This system allows you to register at your convenience, change your courses, cancel out of a program, and receive electronic feedback on the status of your request.
- Create an Account — This will allow you to apply for all training programs. It also lets you track your training once you have applied. After signing up for the account, you will receive a user name and password by email. Then, you will be ready to sign in and request a seat in training programs.
- Training Account Login — Use this link if you already have a FLETC Training Account.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-743-5382 and reference this program.
There are currently no training dates or other items within this program.