Drug Interdiction Workshop / In-ServiceUp one level
This Drug Interdiction workshop is intended to provide law enforcement officers with the most current information regarding enforcement strategies and responses to a variety of drug crimes that may occur in their jurisdictions. The investigation and prosecution of drug crimes by Patrol, Interdiction and Drug Task Force officers is the focus of the program. The development of enforcement strategies to counter criminal trafficking patterns are presented and discussed.
- Developing Reasonable Suspicion
- Patrol Interdiction with Passenger and Commercial Vehicles
- Search and Seizure and Legal Issues
- Roadside Interviewing
- Patrol Initiated Drug Investigations
- Use of Force
- Drug Recognition Legal and Illegal, Diverted Pharmaceuticals, Drug Awareness of Marijuana-Meth-Coke
Who Should Attend
Applicants must be federal, state, local, campus or tribal criminal justice professionals, law enforcement personnel, or domestic violence advocates from rural jurisdictions.
Attendees are responsible for all travel, lodging and meal expenses.
If you prefer to go directly to the registration database, or if you already have an account and password, go to https://registration.fletc.gov.
If you need to contact us for additional information: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-743-5382.
- Wichita, KS -- Jun 18, 2013 to Jun 20, 2013