Basic Digital Photography for Law Enforcement Workshop / In-ServiceUp one level
The goal of this program is to provide introductory Digital Photography training to uniformed patrol officers, and law enforcement first responders, who have the potential of encountering, documenting, and/or collecting physical evidence in conjunction with a traffic stop, street encounter, or as a result of a routine call for service.
Length: 1 day
- Photographing evidence recovered from a vehicle during a traffic stop and a street encounter
- Field photography of suspects, arrestees, and gang members
- First responder property crime photography i.e. burglaries, graffiti, criminal trespass/destruction to property
- First responder crimes against person’s photography i.e. domestic violence suspect/victim photography,
physical assaults, death scenes and non-criminal industrial accidents
- Basic traffic crash scene documentation
Who Should Attend
Qualified applicants should be uniformed patrol officers, law enforcement first responders, and law enforcement personnel.
Attendees are responsible for all travel, lodging and meal expenses.
Each student attending this training will receive a digital camera system, media, photographic scales, and photo- logs.
If you prefer to go directly to the registration database, or if you already have an account and password, go to https://registration.fletc.gov.
Call 1-800-743-5382 or E-mail us at email@example.com and reference the name of the program.
- Tucson, AZ -- Jul 08, 2014 to Jul 10, 2014