Anti-Terrorism Intelligence Awareness Training Program (AIATP)Up one level
The Anti-Terrorism Intelligence Awareness Training Program (AIATP) is a 1-day, introductory awareness program designed to provide line officers and first-line supervisors with an overview of terrorism with a focus on both domestic and international activities, a working knowledge of the criminal intelligence process, an overview of the detection and reporting of indicators of terrorist activities and the reporting of suspicious activity. The program includes a regional terrorism update by the FUSION Center from the area the training is held. Reference materials are provided to students in digital form. Students are welcomed and encouraged to bring laptops to class. Please review the training schedule and apply for a program in your area.
Awareness of groups and activities that pose a threat to the safety and security of personnel
Awareness of critical resources that are available and located in the officer’s jurisdiction
Review of the SAR Initiative
Length: 1 day
- Overview of Terrorism
- Intelligence and Law Enforcement
- Indicators of Terrorist Activity
- Regional Terrorism/Criminal Activity Update
Tuition and Cost
Tuition is free. Students will be responsible for travel, meals and lodging.
Who Should Attend?
This training is open to full time, sworn law enforcement officers (especially first line officers and supervisors including patrol officers, detectives, and narcotics officers and their supervisors). State, local, campus and tribal law enforcement personnel are encouraged to attend.
- Click here for registration information – This link allows you to register online or you can print out a hard copy form to fax to us.
- Training Account Login -- Use this link if you have already set up a FLETC Training Account.
If you have any questions or need additional information, email us at email@example.com or call 800-743-5382.
- Charleston, WV -- Jun 25, 2013
- Charleston, WV -- Jun 26, 2013
- Glen Ellyn, IL -- Aug 08, 2013