Important Info for NEW Students
The Office of State and Local Training (OSL) exports training across America. These programs are tuition-free and are usually hosted by a local department or academy.
The OSL is also the liaison to state, local, campus, and tribal officers seeking training into FLETC advanced training programs. These programs are designed to develop specialized law enforcement knowledge and skills and encourage networking among all law enforcement agencies.
You will receive a confirmation notice via email or fax as soon as the program is confirmed. Typically, programs are confirmed 30 days prior to the start date. However, programs may cancel as late as two weeks prior to program start date if a minimum number of students are not registered. Registering on-line is the fastest way to receive confirmation.
- The best way to register is via the on-line registration system. This system allows you to register at your convenience, change your courses, cancel out of a program, and receive electronic feedback on the status of your request.
- Create an Account — This account allows you to apply for all training. This account also lets you track the training you have applied. Once you have signed up for the account, you will receive a user name and password by email. Then, you will be ready to sign in and request a seat in training programs.
- If you cannot register online, print out a paper registration form.
- Training Account Login — Use If You Already Have a FLETC Training Account
Using the on-line Registration System
- This account allows you to apply for all training. This account also lets you track the training you have applied for. Once you have signed up for the account you will receive a user name (which is your email address) and password by email. Then, you will be ready to sign in and request a seat in training programs. You will not be able to register other officers as a Basic User.
- This account allows you to register one or more officers for training programs.
- Select "Training User" under User Type to sign up for the flexibility of registering other officers. All officers registered must have a unique email address.